I got those from my friend John, some of them are quite interesting, but some of them I don’t know what them mean. Anyway, for those of you know, they should be quite interesting things to know.
1. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for
2. No piece of paper can be folded in half
more than seven (7) times.
3. Donkeys kill more people annually
than plane crashes
4. You burn more calories sleeping
than you do watching television.
5. Oak trees do not produce acorns
until they are fifty (50) years of age or older.
6. The first product to have a bar code
was Wrigley’s gum.
7. The King of Hearts is the only king
WITHOUT A MOUSTACHE
8. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987
by eliminating one (1) olive from each salad served in first-class.
9. Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
(Since Venus is normally associated with women, what does this tell you!)
10. Apples, not caffeine,
are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
11. Most dust particles in your house are made from
12. The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.
So did the first “Marlboro Man.”
13. Walt Disney was afraid
14. PEARLS MELT
15. The three most valuable brand names on earth:
Marlboro, Coca Cola, and Budweiser, in that order.
16. It is possible to lead a cow upstairs…
but, not downstairs.
17. A duck’s quack doesn’t echo,
and no one knows why.
18. Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least six (6) feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
(I keep my toothbrush in the living room now!)
And the best for last…..
19. Turtles can breathe through their butts.
(I know some people like that, don’t YOU?)