Lots of my friends probably know me very well, but some of you might not.
The following are 10 things you probably don’t know about me, inspired by Seven Things.
1. I don’t like to sing, but I do like to listen to songs – you can guess the reason.
2. I don’t play many computer games, probably once or twice a month at weekends.
3. I was recently made redundant from my previous employer and is now working in a new company in Abbotsford.
4. I didn’t get my driver license until I turned 24 years old.
5. I don’t drink, nor smoke – inherited from my great dad.
6. I used to draw lots of cartoon characters back 6-7 years ago, and is planning to start again soon.
7. I video chat with my son who is overseas every night.
8. I arrive at work very early in the morning.
9. I can’t access MSN, nor personal emails at new workplace anymore.
10. I am developing my own PHP Framework, inspired by Presentation Framework, CodeIgnitor and Symfony Framework.
If you are my close friend and you know that I missed out something that other friends might not know about me, please feel free to leave a comment, I will be very much appreciated.