A friendly couple is looking for volunteers who can help on domestic painting. The ideal person/people should have basic understanding of how to prepare walls for painting, but not essential ( training will be provided )
The key tasks will involve:
1. help moving furniture
2. prepare walls for painting ( including filling holes, cleaning and sanding )
3. use masking tapes to cover any area need to be protected
4. two coats per wall and sanding between each coat
5. possible painting on roof as well
6. cleaning afterward
1. must be a friend of Eric or Sue
2. must be friendly and easy to communicate
3. must be able to work with minimum supervision within a team
4. should not be afraid of height
5. and is available at the weekend
1. can talk jokes to create friendly working environment
2. domestic design skills – can help to choose color for painting
3. any other home renovation skills would be advantage
If you think that you are the right candidate for this volunteer job, please do not hesitate and email Eric on efiredog at gmail dot com or call him on his mobile for private discussion ( remember you must be a friend of Eric to apply for this job, and you should have his mobile number if you are, @[email protected] ).
Or alternatively, simply add a comment below to explain why you are the right candidate for this fantastic opportunity, and I will get back to you if your skills match the requirements.
The position will be open for 1 month only, so please act now and don’t miss this once-a-life-time opportunity.
Thanks for applying.